Tuesday, December 04, 2007
GOODBYE HARU AND ENJOY YOURSELF IN AUSSIE CANBERRA!!!!!!!!!
meh, she's gone and I won't see her for 2 WHOLE MONTHS DDD= *sulks*
took a trip back from the airport to town in an attempt to watch Stardust before it disappears forever from the cinemas but... failed T_T
but it's alright~ I got to spend some quality time with Germ and Lyana!
I MISS YOU GUYS!!! T__________T
Germ looks like some short chibi OL now lor! rebonded hair somemore!
ate at pepper lunch and had some nice long catching up.. apparently, looks like
someone's love life is picking up LOL!
went walking down orchard road together admiring the christmas decorations~ which I had always wanted to do with someone x33
*sigh*
i'm missing a lot of people right now
*EYES YOU ALL* you know who you are!!
*jabs Xiu* especially you!
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
12:06 AM